Ixaris’ ambitious growth plans demand a Product Solution Manager to join our team, which currently serves customers in over 50 countries. Ixaris helps companies make smarter payment choices, processing $billions in outbound payments for sectors including travel, media and insurance.
Based in Malta, our Product Solution Manager is responsible for delivering Ixaris’ product vision and strategy, as established by the Head of Product. By representing the customer and the business needs, the Product Solution Manager is the key driver in coordinating the end-to-end delivery of prioritized roadmap initiatives.
Our Product Solution Manager acts as the interface between the Head of Product and the internal departments. As an expert in their domain, our Product Solution Manager translates the stakeholder’s requirements into tangible product features, while maximizing business value. They are an active product ambassador, continuously contributing to support the product during its lifecycle.
Our Product Solution Manager plays a critical role in creating alignment between teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
Reporting to the Head of Product, this role is tasked with the following key deliverables:
- Contribute to the work of the Head of Product, by sharing the product’s vision and strategy, and reflecting this in delivered initiatives
- Share product-knowledge, both internally and externally, through training, induction sessions, feature training to bridge identified product-knowledge gaps
- Maintain an internal knowledge base repository
- Assist and support clients by providing product documentation, and through calls, email communication and meetings
- Proactively identify and suggest product enhancements based on researched analysis of competitors within the same market field
- Using their technical foundation, assist in translating customer and business requirements to product features
- Based on roadmap initiatives, drive a sound and complete solution to stakeholders, ensuring business value is maximised
- Attain a thorough understanding of a product initiative’s business case and projected value
- Represent the customer’s needs in discussions with the various teams who will contribute to delivering and managing the launched initiative (technically, commercially, legally etc.)
- Provide detailed, sound and complete analysis of how product initiative requirements can be translated into product features
- Produce milestone plans for various departments, as they relate to product initiative development
- Kick off project delivery through department collaboration, representing the client’s needs at every step of the way
- Track project progress, identifying and solving roadblocks, including within customer experience, commercial and legal touchpoints
- Ensure delivered solutions meet strategic requirements
- Successfully launch new product features to market, including related training and documentation
- Track the effectiveness of the implemented solution, especially identifying potential improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree (technical disciplines preferred)
- Solid previous Product experience in technology and financial services, with a focus on payments, is a must
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Good understanding of the market that the product is targeted at
- Exceptional problem solving abilities, avoiding unnecessary complexity, and maximizing both client and business value through a prioritized delivery
- Good client facing experience, able to deal with both business users and technical personnel
- Strong customer focus, embracing a client-centric approach to deliver solutions that effectively address customer needs and are aligned to Ixaris’ product vision
- Strong technical skills and business acumen
- Proven ability to execute on the spectrum of technical challenges through to go-to-market and business strategies
- Polished communication skills and excellent use of language when conversing with clients and/or technical departments
- Exceptional ability to condense complex technical concepts into non-technical language for internal and external stakeholders
From launching Europe’s first virtual cards to shaping the future of payments, innovation is in Ixaris’ DNA. Combining a consultative approach with the award-winning Ixaris Payments platform, Ixaris is a Principal Issuing Member of Visa and Mastercard, with customers in more than 50 countries.