Ixaris is recruiting a Technical Architect to join our diverse, ambitious team.
We are on a mission to make payments smarter because we know payments can be a driver for innovation and growth across every business and industry. Our challenges are unique, so we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them. Voices like yours.
With over 75% annual growth, Ixaris is scaling for international expansion. Our unprecedented development plans demand an experienced Technical Architect to come in and be the key driver for the development and execution of the short and long-term engineering strategies.
What you’ll do:
- Sets the direction of the software engineering department in collaboration with the technical management team and drives the execution of the engineering strategy in line with the company goals.
- Advocate core software development principles, mentoring seniors and are consulted on the analysis and design of modules, projects, and features.
- Evaluate and provide feedback on emerging technologies to determine potential benefits and business value.
- Innovates and pioneers design, software development, process, workflow, metrics, planning and architecture.
Who you are:
- You have 10+ years of experience engineering software and can clearly communicate ideas and solutions with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- You have extensive Object Oriented Software Development experience/knowledge preferably in Java, comfortable with frontend technologies (Angular and React)
- You have a delivery mindset, embrace Agile values, and demonstrate a well-rounded knowledge of cutting-edge technologies such as Junit, Mockito and Continuous Delivery Pipelines; relational (MySQL) and NoSQL (Mongo) databases; implementing, consuming and documenting APIs (RAML and OpenAPI); and microservices technologies (Kafka, Zookeeper, Docker and Kubernetes).
- You are an evangelist of test-driven development, emphasizing well-written unit and integration tests using tools such as JUnit and Mockito and experience with UI test tools such as Selenium.
- You have a delivery-mindset, setting high-standards and are pragmatic and able to prioritize and balance the various constraints involved in delivering software to produce satisfactory results in a timely fashion.