Ixaris has brought innovation to the payments industry for over 16 years. In 2003, we launched Europe’s first virtual prepaid Visa card. Offering global consumers a safe, reliable and convenient way to pay online.
Today, our intelligent payment platform and accompanying prepaid payment apps have revolutionized the way businesses operate – unlocking more value from every payment. So much so, that we’ve made the technology available to financial organisations, payments entrepreneurs and innovators, so they can create, sell and deliver their own branded payments services.
Whatever business you’re in, our intelligent payment platform is designed to support a wide mix of sectors – from travel, to banking, to commercial – helping to reduce business costs, increase efficiencies and eliminate unnecessary payment charges.
The solution can be customized to the exact needs of your market. While multiple deployment options mean you can choose from an end-to-end solution managed by us with little input from your technical team, to a platform on which you can develop your own solution.
We are seeking to hire a Senior Fraud Prevention Analyst working in the Risk & Compliance Team, further detail as regards to responsibilities and experience below.
- Facilitate effective Fraud Risk management by the identification, assessment, mitigation, monitoring and reporting of fraud and fraud systems;
- Ensure the fraud detection, prevention and analytics strategy is effectively implemented, thorough analysis is continuously undertaken and failure and risk is reported;
- Ensure the risk engine is maintained and rules performance is continuously assessed and improved to meet the continuously evolving challenge from fraudsters;
- Identify fraud trends and solutions, feeding back to management;
- Identify opportunities to improve existing solutions, using data driven solutions, analytics and automation to prevent fraud, optimize processes and reduce costs;
- Interpret supplier and third-party data to monitor the performance of internal and third party fraud models, escalate and resolve related issues;
- Prepare and present of supporting MI material.
- Minimum of 3 years Fraud experience gained in an online, gambling, e-commerce, or payments services business;
- Highly analytical and numerate, competent in analyzing and manipulating data. Experience in data analytics;
- Experience of using and maintaining a fraud rules engine;
- Exposure to card schemes rules;
- Previous track record in successfully selecting, implementing and developing fraud detection tools is a plus.