This is the pivotal role when it comes to ensuring new partners and clients for Ixaris have a smooth path throughout implement, the Client Delivery Specialist will work with new integrations as well as existing partners in a continuous program of improvement, with a detailed eye on revenue growth.
Involved at all stages of the client lifecycle, pre-sales, project and go live phases, the Client Delivery Specialist will take responsibility for meeting partners development/project teams, understanding their requirements, answering their questions and ensuring Ixaris technical systems are configured correctly, then guiding partners through API and back office integrations to them. After development, the Client Delivery Specialist with arrange testing and ensure a smooth hand over to production tech support teams. The Client Delivery Specialist will also need to make sure that the client successfully completes the first 6 month incubation stage that will make sure the client is healthy both in terms of projected revenue and technical stability before being passed on to other teams.
This challenging and rewarding role requires a resilient and dynamic individual with a strong interest in technology and account management who is able to bridge the gap between client business communication and the Ixaris technical teams, as well as being able to master the art of growing a relationship and the success of a client in its first crucial few months. This is a superb opportunity to help build up a world class implementation and growth function and drive improvements over time, working with high-profile clients and in a fast-moving and challenging environment.
- Working with the Ixaris Sales team to meet clients and translate business requirements into technical and functional requirements
- Act as a first line of contact and consultant for technical and integration queries from new partners, driving best practices and integration guidelines through each project
- Manage and maintain project technical documentation.
- Coordinate the completion of technical documentation and questionnaires and facilitate Ixaris technical system setup with internal teams (or making configurations where necessary)
- Understand how Ixaris products work at a semi-technical level to explain whether the client requirements can be met.
- Demonstrate Ixaris products to prospective or new clients and training them on best use
- Coordinate internally across the different business units and make sure that actionable items are done correctly and on time.
- Schedule testing and certification procedures with partners and Ixaris certification team
- Be the project champion within Ixaris on behalf of the client, making sure that the right balance is found internally, between the client interests and the business objectives.
- Follow-up on client performance throughout the incubation period of the client.
- Follow revenue performance for each on-boarded client, following up each client’s step closely.
- Ramp-up client to projected volumes before passing it on the account management/ CVM
- Measure, track and report project progress to all stakeholders.
- Identify gaps in our internal processes and provide suggestions on how corporate clients are handled and executed, if and when required.
Requirements & Skills
- Project management skills including coordination, organization and prioritization.
- Experience in client facing roles especially dealing with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Experience in managing projects at a senior level executive with corporate clients on an international basis.
- Quickly build rapport and credibility with all levels, both face-to-face and over the phone and with internal/external parties alike
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Being a quick study of technical documentation/specifications and quickly able to see benefits and drawbacks of a technical solution.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in Business English (additional languages would be an advantage but not essential).
- Ability to communicate effectivity at all levels both internally and externally.
- Ability to manage accounts post activation
- Ability to read and translate data into actionable business items and deliverables
- Being able to work independently and on multiple projects at the same time without losing focus.
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to find the best solution for our clients and Ixaris in a positive way.
- Experience in the payments market and having knowledge of basic Visa/Mastercard payments principles would be considered a strong asset.
- This is not a pure IT or development role but experience and some knowledge of API technology (XML, REST and SOAP) and being able to talk comfortably at a high level about these is beneficial.
- Basic knowledge of file transfer technologies (SFTP, FTPS) is essential.
- A genuine hunger to learn, grow and develop new knowledge and skills
Personal Attributes / Attitude:
- Resilience; some clients may have a number of issues, resulting in annoyance and frustration. It is necessary to keep control of the situation and make effective decisions under such circumstances.
- Perseverance; both with internal teams and with clients.
- A strong sense of wanting to do integration and setup right, first time (whilst remaining pragmatic where necessary). You won’t be afraid to raise your hand and ask questions when something doesn’t seem right
- Leadership; although you will not be leading a team directly, you may be leading part of a project team thus you will be required to take effective and decisive decisions when required.
- Polished communication both verbal and written; and a professional appearance.
- Interested in technology, preferably in the electronic payments area.
- Outgoing and interested in working with people on a daily basis.
- Willingness to travel